Business of Progesterone.
Progesterone is a reproductive hormone produced naturally by the body. Progesterone is a vital component of a successful pregnancy. Low levels of this hormone can be responsible for infertility issues or recurrent miscarriages.
"How did it come to be that one of the most commonly prescribed hormone replacement therapy drugs in the country was used for decades in so many millions of women before its long-term effects were ever studied systematically? This is an example of a big gap in U.S. health care and science policy regarding prescription drugs. If you are a company and can demonstrate that your drug works well for some short-term outcome, in this case it was the hot flashes of the menopause, that drug can then come to be used in a very widespread way for indications that really have nothing to do with the basis on which it was originally approved.”
This section contains useful and resources which you may find of interest.
- The Food and Drug Administration is giving important new safety advice to postmenopausal women and their health-care providers concerning drug products that contain estrogen. The updated advice, which includes product label revisions, reflects the agency's review of data from the Women's Health Initiative (WHI) study, sponsored by the National Institutes of Health.
- Women’s health issues nowadays include some popular buzz words—PMS, estrogen, cancer, hot flashes, natural progesterone, acne, headaches, menopause, and so on. The words are causing great debate amongst the medical industry. International Health Distribution, founders of IHDistribution.com, strongly advocates that the number one key to achieving and maintaining your health—no matter what your age—is Natural Hormone Balance.
- Breast cancer is a major health issue. It is the most common cancer-related cause of death in women in Australia. One in twelve Australian women will develop the disease and each year many women die from it. World-wide about 1,670,000 women have breast cancer. And in North America, a woman dies of breast cancer every 12 minutes!
- Are you wondering how to handle your body’s changes, acne, mood swings, anger, or just plain stress? Here’s the scoop—there’s a possible solution to these symptoms of hormonal problems that is simple to determine and inexpensive, too.
of Hormone Imbalance
Below are symptoms of this imbalance. These can occur anytime:
Before you buy any of these creams, be aware that different creams contain different amounts of USP Natural Progesterone. This means that you may have to adjust how much of the cream you use to achieve the dosage levels recommended
A list of some of the progesterone creams that contain recommended doses of progesterone. These are the creams that we're familiar with.
proneness, coordination difficulties
irritability, suicidal thoughts
swelling and pain
withdrawal from others, emotional
of preexisting conditions (lupus,
arthritis, ulcers, herpes, etc.)
sleep patterns, fatigue, lethargy
binges, salt cravings, sweet cravings
swelling and pain
All priced from $11.95 to $24.51.
- Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube by Emerita
- Source Naturals Natural Progesterone Cream, 4 Ounce (113.4 g) by Source Naturals
- Mendapause Progesterone Cream 3.5oz with Phytoestrogens and Natural Bioidentical USP Progesterone by Progesterone
- Life-Flo Progesta-Care with Natural Progesterone Body Cream, Women's Wellness, 4-Ounce Bottle by Life-Flo
- Natural Progesterone Cream 1,000 Mg. USP (For Wrinkles, Hot Flashes, Mood Swings, Vaginal Dryness and Other Effects... by Smoky Mountain Naturals
- Source Naturals - Progesterone Cream, 2 oz cream by Source Naturals
- Progestelle Progesterone Oil Purer Than Progesterone Cream, Bioidentical, Natural, Topical - NO Preservatives,... by Women's Therapeutic Institute LLC, Progesterone Cream / Oil
- NOW Foods Progesterone Cream W/Lavender, 3 Ounces by Now Foods
- NOW Foods Progesterone Cream, 3 Ounces by Now Foods
- Source Naturals Progesterone Cream -- 4 oz by Source Naturals
- Life-Flo Progesta-Care Plus Natural Progesterone Body Cream, Menopause Solutions, with Phytoestrogens , 4 oz (... by Life-Flo
- Progesterone Plus Herbs (Bioidentical) Paraben-Free Creme - Fragrance Free/Unscented 8 oz. Pump Bottle by Natural Radiance
- Emerita Phytoestrogen Body Cream with Black Cohosh, 2-Ounce Tube by Emerita
- Balanced Woman Natural Progesterone Cream: USP Pharmaceutical Grade. Best Menopause Relief To Balance Hormones... by Balanced Woman Progesterone Cream
- Progesterone Creme 2 oz. Jar - Soy-Free - Unscented & Paraben-Free by Natural Radiance
- FertileBalance Progesterone Cream by Fairhaven Health
- Profemme Progesterone Cream 2 Oz High Potency -All Natural-Bioidentical-No Perfume added
Branding your company
and supporting your local sports teams with OK Embroidery Center
go to Worlds Cheapest Web Host for helpful tips
and information for getting your website started.
Submit your website to SearchKing a human reviewed search engine. You can submit your website to premium listings to be one top of your category every time.